Getting a Singapore PR is the beginning of your LIFE transformation journey! Attaining one allows you to enjoy a full-scale life with your family and gaining access to the many elusive privileges reserved for Citizens. You can travel freely, buy property, provide a world-class education for your kids, get advanced healthcare, enjoy the flexibility of career freedom, and much more. With our highly-personalised approach, we create tailor-made PR applications that help maximise your chances of approval.
1. Hassle-Free Visa
Singapore PRs get to live in the country for five years and can enter and leave the country without having to apply for separate Singapore visas for work or travel.
2. Singapore Citizenship
Should one wish to settle down in Singapore, attaining a Singapore PR opens the gateway to become a citizen after being a Singapore PR for two years.
3. Better Education Access
As a Singapore PR, your children will be given priority enrolment to local public schools, behind citizens, and can also enjoy subsidised fees or tuition grants.
4. Subsidised Healthcare
Singapore PRs are entitled to Medisave and can use it to offset or pay medical bills and also get subsidised rates for public polyclinics, hospitals, and national centres.
5. Career Flexibility
Being a Singapore PR widens the scope of job opportunities and one can freely switch jobs without having to worry about re-applying for an employment pass or work pass at the risk of delay or rejection.
6. Family Sponsorship
Singapore PR holders can easily apply for a long-term visa for their direct family members such as parents, spouse, and children under the age of 21 without having the need to meet certain salary requirements.
7. Property Ownership & Loan Perks
Singapore PRs are eligible to buy second-hand units of government HDB flats, get reduced buyer stamp duty (BSD) for private housing, access to a wider selection of loan schemes and can also apply and get a higher priority to borrow various loans, such as housing loans.
8. CPF Contributions
Singapore PRs can reap the financial and tax benefits provided by Singapore’s Central Provident Fund scheme as well as ensure a comfortable retirement. Should a PR decide to give up their PR, they are entitled to the full amount of accumulated CPF funds.
1. Professional, Technical Personnel & Skilled Worker (PTS) Scheme
The most common and preferred pathway to attaining a Singapore PR, the PTS scheme is especially suited for foreign professionals who are working in Singapore at the time of applying for permanent residence. The applicant may also apply for the Singapore PR status of his/her spouse and children aged under 21 in his/her application.
- Holds an Employment Pass/S-Pass/Personalised Employed Pass/Entrepreneur Pass/Student Pass.
- Provide a minimum of six months’ salary payslips.
2. Sponsored Scheme
A Singapore PR/Citizen can use this scheme to sponsor his/her spouse and children/step-children/legally adopted children. The evaluation of this application will primarily be based on the merits of the Sponsor and his ability to support the Applicants listed in the application.
- Spouse of a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident or;
- Unmarried child below 21 born within the context of legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by, a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Citizen.
3. Foreign Students Scheme (FSS)
Foreign students studying in Singapore may apply for Singapore PR under this scheme.
- Must have resided in Singapore for more than 2 years at the point of application.
- Have passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE or GCE ’N’/‘O’/‘A’ levels) or are in the Integrated Programme (IP).
4. Foreign Artistic Talent (FA) Scheme
Exclusively for outstanding art professionals who have talents in music, dance, photography, theatre, film, or literature and are well-established in their home country and with International prominence.
- Demonstrate outstanding achievements in one or more artistic fields.
- Have professional and relevant training or education from a reputable institution.
- Strong track record of local engagement with the community.
- Made significant contributions to the arts and culture scene in Singapore.
- Possess concrete plans in the involvement of the country’s art and cultural sectors.
The GIP scheme allows individual investors, eager entrepreneurs, and seasoned business owners who are interested in being based in Singapore to apply for Singapore PR. Under this scheme, one may apply for PR for themselves, as well as their immediate family members by establishing a business with a minimum of S$2.5 million or investing the same amount of money in a business in Singapore.
- Option A - Invest at least S$2.5 million in a new business entity or expansion of an existing business operation.
- Option B - Invest at least S$2.5 million in a GIP fund.
- Funds must be incorporated and based in Singapore.
- Fund management companies must be incorporated and based in Singapore. They must also obtain the Capital Markets Services license or Registered Fund Management Companies status from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) for their proposed activities.
- In addition, fund management companies and their key managers must demonstrate a good track record of private equity and/or venture capital fund management experience as well as the funds’ performance.
- Fund management companies who are interested to start a GIP Fund must attend one of the compulsory briefing sessions (to inform interested fund managers on the requirements) prior to their application.