Singapore Immigration Experts Pte Ltd (“SIE”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://sgiexperts.com/ website (the “Site”). We are committed to protecting information under our control that identifies you (“personal data”), including your name and identifying contact details. This personal data protection policy (“Policy”) serves to inform you of your rights in respect of your personal data, why we collect your personal data, how we use, share and process your personal data, and for how long we store your personal data.
Personal Data Collection and Use
1. Your Personal Data
- your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other Personal Data relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you
- information about your use of the Site, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and membership details, but only to the extent that SPH may identify you from such information;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels;
- your payment related information, such as your bank account or credit card information, and your credit history; and
- information about your usage of and interaction with our Site including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
2.1 When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect or analyze anonymized information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
2.2 SIE uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.
2.3 SIE may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyze the Internet usage across SIE web sites. SIE uses the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our Site.
2.4 This information is aggregated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to SIE to assist in analyzing the usage of SIE websites.
2.5 Pages on SIE websites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to track visitors to our web sites.
2.6 These Third Party Market Research Company have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
3. Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.1 Generally, SIE collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- help us review, develop, improve, manage the delivery of and – to the extent this requires the use of Personal Data – enhance our products and services, including analyzing future customer needs, conducting market research and data analytics (which does not involve automated profiling or result in automated decision-making activity which is regulated under the GDPR);
- Provide you with the products or services that you have requested
- Provide ongoing information about our products and services which may be of interest to you
- Communicate with you and respond to your queries, requests and feedback
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3.2 Singapore Immigration Experts Pte Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Singapore Immigration Experts Pte Ltd
- handle disputes and conduct and facilitate investigations and proceedings
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
4. Security of Data
4.1 We have appointed Data Protection Officers to oversee our management of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and the applicable data protections law. We train our employees who handle your Personal Data to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data, and we regard breaches of all applicable data protection laws very seriously.
5.1 We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
6. Google Analytics/AdWords
6.1 Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
6.2 Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 21 (“Children”), unless authorized.
In the event that SIE wishes to collect Personal Data from a child, we will first seek a parent or guardian’s consent via email. In the email we will explain what Personal Data we are collecting, how we plan to use it, how the parent can provide consent, and how the parent can revoke consent.
8. Governing Law